Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Koury Guide Service App on your Android phone!!

Thats right Koury Guide Service now has an app for any Android phone.  Just goto the market and search "Koury Guide Service " download and enjoy.  Also want to see more photos of all the animals we kill join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/KouryGuideService.  I never thought I would ever have a Facebook account but in todays world I had to give in.  I have created a page just for Koury Guide Service with the latest up to date pics and more.  There are many pics of different animals that have never been seen untill I created this page. Check it out!!

Here are a couple photos from my Facebook page!!
I even have a Africa Photo album on there.  If anyone is interested I have an awesome connection in South Africa that is very cheap.  All the animals in our photo album were killed with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment