Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Huge bull that walks away!

Here are some pictures and a short video of one of the bulls my hunters let walk in search of that ultimate prize.  Most of the time I have no issue with them passing, and to tell you the truth it is usually me saying don't shoot to them.  One of my hunters asked me if "don't shoot" were my favorite words to say.  I always want to see my hunters kill the largest animal possible and if that means passing on animals that would qualify for the record to kill a larger animal then so be it, but this one got to me.   I had seen him a couple times prior, and then we went in to kill him, or so I though.  This bull was passed at 250 yards with a rifle in hand and tag in the back pocket.  On the video look at the extra that comes off the left side of the rack, it is skinny you have to look close.





















Here is a short video clip of the bull as I stand beside my hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment